The JupyterHub AMI provides a multi-user JupyterHub installation with simple user management that can be launched on any AWS EC2 instance type.
- Immediately start using your JupyterHub installation, no SSH required to launch any services
- Multiple Python 3 and R versions installed and configured
- Multiple IDEs including: JupyterLab, Jupyter Classic Notebook and RStudio IDE
- A set of most popular Open Source packages installed, easily install others as needed
- Basic set of extensions installed without clutteting the server so you can configure the installation as needed
- Manage access of multiple users using an industry standard system based on KeyCloak
- Easily connect to external LDAP or Kerberos to federate users from KeyCloak
- No per RAM or CPU pricing, just a fee for the AMI and use any EC2 instance type including GPUs
- Based on Ubuntu 20.04
- Free trial
This model has a fee of
0.15 dollars per hour.
You will incur costs for software use only for as long as your EC2 instancee is running.
Infrastructure costs are independent and in addition to the costs of software and it depends on the instance type selectd.